Revolving Loan Fund: Financing Solutions for your Business
The Industrial Properties Corporation, the Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce and the City of Williamsport are committed to assisting small businesses with their economic development projects. From new building construction to equipment purchases, the Revolving Loan Fund can provide the finances needed to increase business and ensure economic prosperity.
- Building Renovations
- New Construction
- Equipment Purchases
- Working Capital
- $5,000 – $50,000 loans
- Low fixed interest rates
- 3 year working capital loans
- All other loans up to 7 years
- Small Business friendly
- Simple Application Process
*Some fees and restrictions apply
Application Criteria: The Revolving Loan Fund is available to:
- Individuals, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Businesses with gross sales less than $1,000,000 annually or employs less than 50 people.
- Principle place of business or significant amount of business in Lycoming County.
- Start up enterprise, expansion of existing business or relocation of business to Lycoming County.
Discover how the Revolving Loan Fund can assist your business needs.
For more information regarding the Revolving Loan Fund, please contact:
Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (570) 320 – 4206
Industrial Properties Corporation
The Industrial Properties Corporation (IPC) is the Chamber’s Economic Development division of the Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce. This division is responsible for coordinating the retention efforts of our exisiting industry while also positioning Lycoming County for new development opportunities.
The Industrial Properties Corporation focuses on the following Economic Development Services:
- Business Assistance
- Marketing & Development
- Revolving Loan Fund
- Business Retention and Expansion Program
- Partnerships for a Better Lycoming County
- Financial Assistance
The Chamber and the IPC have a strong focus on the following Projects:
Municipal Corridor Plan Project
Keystone Opportunity Zones
Visit Lycoming County today to see the opportunity and benefits waiting for your business expansion and/or relocation.